This handmade Paracord Neck/Shoulder Cobra Safety Strap are designed strong yet comfortable to keep your camera safe around your neck. These neck part of the strap has a king cobra weave on it for comfort. Neck straps range from 40 inches up to 50 inches long, created just for you. Comes with a black buckle that has a lock switch, securing your strap tight. Can be used in all types of weather, will not rot or mildew. Buckle will not rust or fragile. Since they are handmade, size might vary +/- 1 inch.
This strap holds on to your camera in a variety of ways. Included are 2 metal DSLR camera rings. Some cameras have their own metal ring or a larger eyelets, in which you can just loop the actual paracord thru it. If you have just the standard eyeslets, then the included keyrings will be used to connect the strap to your camera.
* AMERICAN MADE: Camera straps are personally handmade with 100% Nylon 7 Strand Type III 550lb Made in the USA paracord to ensure camera security in the palm of your hands. Paracord will not rot or mildew.
* HEAVY DUTY AND SECURE: Very lightweight yet very strong. Only weighs 4 ounces but can hold over 100lbs.
* LENGTH: Purchase the length you want, from 40" up to 50" for that perfect feel around your neck. (Since strap is handmade, length varies +/-1/2")
* COMPATIBILITY: Metal rings support up to 50 lbs and fit most DSLR cameras including Nikon models D7100, D7000, D5200, D5100, D5000, D3300, D3200, D3100, D3000, D90, D80, Canon models 1D, 7D, 20D, 30D, 40D, 50D, 60D, 350D, 400D, 450D, 500D, 550D, 600D, 650D, 1000D, 1100D, and similar make cameras. Can be used without keyrings for even more strength.
* BUILT FOR COMFORT: King cobra braiding around the neck gives you support for all day shooting in any weather. Will not rust, rot, or mildew.
* OTHER USES: Can be used for purses, duffel bags, or other item you want to carry on your shoulder or neck.
***CAMERA NOT INCLUDED*** :)
Please note: Our safety straps provide emergency protection for your camera or any electronic device while in use if they were to slip from your hands. Although these straps can take a lot of weight, we do not recommend excessive swinging and dangling just for fun as in time the attachments such as metal clips, key rings, and D-rings can become weak and unstable over time. Please be aware of any wear and tear of your camera strap before each use. We are not responsible for damages to your equipment.
If any problems when your order arrives, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and issue. We will respond to you in 24-48 hours. Thanks for looking and please come back.